Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized I'm on my 1850th (or so) post, probably 1800 of them from work since my boss who used to be a member got another job. I'm opening the bidding now to allow other members to choose the subject and tone of my historic 2000th post.
Yes, it's snowing here, and I'm a little bored ....

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Cory said:
Just realized I'm on my 1850th (or so) post, probably 1800 of them from work since my boss who used to be a member got another job. I'm opening the bidding now to allow other members to choose the subject and tone of my historic 2000th post.
See normally a thread like this would not be let go. A lot of the more prolific posters are gone for the weekend and we dregs are hanging about wishing (at least I am) that we could be in SD riding and drinking with them*sigh*

If 2000 comes from work then I say, work prank. Photo of trashcan on head or photo of you walking through the office with a seat saver from the potty hanging out of the back of your pants.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Sorry, nothing to add here either, just padding my post count ;).

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Cory said:
post a pic!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Cory said:
gee, I was going to offer something similar for my 2000th post.

I think you should paint your toe nails and take a photo of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts