Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Burning Fists of Love
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope to see Big George podium this year. Given the fact that all of the yet to be determined juicers are out, Landis and Hincapie could be fun to see in the climbs. Of course, with Valverde a non factor........who else looks good at this point?

·
Cat 6
4,696 Posts
ttug said:
I hope to see Big George podium this year. Given the fact that all of the yet to be determined juicers are out, Landis and Hincapie could be fun to see in the climbs. Of course, with Valverde a non factor........who else looks good at this point?
Dare I say Mayo looks good? :idea: :aureola:

·
Cat 6
4,696 Posts
ttug said:
IF he can stay healthy AND he climbs very well, you may have a good choice there.
He's looked great the past month or so...and when his climbing is on he's tough to beat uphill. He could put up some big numbers in the mountains...I could see him podium if he stays healthy.

·
Cat 6
4,696 Posts
bonkmiester said:
...how about, if he can stay upright ???
he has had such bad luck over the last few years, crashes & mechanicals...
It's a lot of IF's I know...but he's looked good...I'd like to see him do well. He's a wild card no doubt and fun to watch in the mountains when he's on form.

·
Burning Fists of Love
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup

chuckice said:
It's a lot of IF's I know...but he's looked good...I'd like to see him do well. He's a wild card no doubt and fun to watch in the mountains when he's on form.
Lady Luck has given Mayo the middle finger for sure......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.