Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a call from a hospital about an interview. More than likely ER again but it gets by big toe in the door. Waiting for a call back from their recruiter. Mixed emotions. REALLY did not want to go back to an ER but it might allow me to transition elsewhere. We shall see. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Good luck. Some ER's are really enjoyable, then again some are not. I hope this one lands in the former category.

I may be in your shoes reeeaaal soon as we may be swallowed up by a for-profit McDialysis chain in the next year. We shall see.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Good luck. Some ER's are really enjoyable, then again some are not. I hope this one lands in the former category.

I may be in your shoes reeeaaal soon as we may be swallowed up by a for-profit McDialysis chain in the next year. We shall see.

Just talked with the HR interviewer, April 16th at 11AM I get to dazzle them with my brilliance or lack there of. :D

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
2 questions, 1) are you still employeed at the clinic? I forget.

b) if the answer to i) above is yes, will this have a negative affect on you ability to brake you're collar bone in Crested Butte?

Good Luck with the dazzling.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Good luck.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
One thing I've wondered about med interviews is what type of questions they ask you. Is it like most job interviews where they want to know about how you worked through a bad time or is it more along the lines of medical questions?

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Henry Porter said:
One thing I've wondered about med interviews is what type of questions they ask you. Is it like most job interviews where they want to know about how you worked through a bad time or is it more along the lines of medical questions?
Generally with nursing interviews, they want to go over your experience level. Mine will be in question since I have work in a clinic for the last several years and NOT in a ER situation. I would have an easier time transitioning from one ER to another. My past experience in hospital is top notch. I have never been asked a psychosocial type question because I think they would be scared at the answers they would get from most nurses.:D

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I am still employed and yes this could drastically interfere with a chance to fall and break my clavicle again in Crested Butte.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.