Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
aka Zoo
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of Speedplay Zeros for my bike that I've been using for the past few months and since my feet get cold really really easily it seems I've been wearing wool socks up until today when it got up to high 70s out. With thinner cycling socks I seem to be getting pain in the big toe of each foot but I never had an issue when wearing teh wool socks though. Does this mean that I need to move my cleats back a tad or that I just need more padding in my shoes? I haven't had this problem wtih my Time Impacts

·
Registered
21,832 Posts
Cleats back and orthotics

DRLski said:
I bought a pair of Speedplay Zeros for my bike that I've been using for the past few months and since my feet get cold really really easily it seems I've been wearing wool socks up until today when it got up to high 70s out. With thinner cycling socks I seem to be getting pain in the big toe of each foot but I never had an issue when wearing teh wool socks though. Does this mean that I need to move my cleats back a tad or that I just need more padding in my shoes? I haven't had this problem wtih my Time Impacts
The standard fixes for sore feet are 1) move the cleats back, 2) try some different shoe liners/orthotics, 3) change shoes, 4) change pedals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.