Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put one of these bad boys on my Felt "Little Bastard" cruiser. Trés cool. How cool would one of these be on your C-50 or custom Serotta? :D

it goes....Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

http://www.usillygoose.com/bikeairplane.html

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I don't want one of those. I need one of those. Seriously.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
paint said:
I don't want one of those. I need one of those. Seriously.
Me too, although it might crowd the Hello Kitty bike bell I have.......

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I wonder how that'll look on the Moots??? Maybe we should all pitch in and get one for each of Terry b's 18 bicycles :).
Cheers, Wayne

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Just put one of these bad boys on my Felt "Little Bastard" cruiser. Trés cool. How cool would one of these be on your C-50 or custom Serotta? :D

I just might have to buy one in order to compete with atp's sweet spice girls bell on his mtb....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
wayneanneli said:
I wonder how that'll look on the Moots??? Maybe we should all pitch in and get one for each of Terry b's 18 bicycles :).
Cheers, Wayne
You've got it backwards. Terryb should pitch in and buy airplanes for each of us. Or maybe just a moots for me. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
We gotta order 26 for free freight.

Bocephus Jones II said:

I'll take 2, that means there are 24 up for grabs. Sign up for yours now, I'll hand them out after work Friday.....

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
paint said:
You've got it backwards. Terryb should pitch in and buy airplanes for each of us. Or maybe just a moots for me. ;)
Ok paint, after some careful thought, you can have the Moots. Anneli and I are leaving for a while and I'm not sure when we'll be back. Edward wakes up 6.00, Albert shortly after. Breakfast and then to daycare by 8.30. Pick them up at 16.00. Supper at 17.30. Cartoons from 18.00 to 19.00. Nightly snack at 19.00. In bed by 20.00. Did you get all that? Great. Plane ticket is in the mail. Note: I did not mention the Moots was a bicycle, it could be a t-shirt or a book, take your chance ;).

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wayneanneli said:
Ok paint, after some careful thought, you can have the Moots. Anneli and I are leaving for a while and I'm not sure when we'll be back. Edward wakes up 6.00, Albert shortly after. Breakfast and then to daycare by 8.30. Pick them up at 16.00. Supper at 17.30. Cartoons from 18.00 to 19.00. Nightly snack at 19.00. In bed by 20.00. Did you get all that? Great. Plane ticket is in the mail. Note: I did not mention the Moots was a bicycle, it could be a t-shirt or a book, take your chance ;).
...lotion is down in the basement...it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose. ;)

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Love the name.

Bocephus Jones II said:

I named my boat "Little Bastard"

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Turtleherder said:
I named my boat "Little Bastard"
The cruiser bike is modeled after James Dean's death car of the same name...a Porsche Spyder. Here is a pic without the plane on it, but yuo can see how the plane fits well with the overall decor.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
...lotion is down in the basement...it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose. ;)
Sorry BJ, I'm a little slow tonight.. what??

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wayneanneli said:
Sorry BJ, I'm a little slow tonight.. what??
From the movie Silence of the Lambs--J's uses the quote all the time. What Buffalo Bill says to his victims he keeps at the bottom of a well in his basement.

// Cough up Von and OldEd...we know they're in your basement!

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
I'd totally get one if it promised not to interfere with my Draft Indicator. :D

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
From the movie Silence of the Lambs--J's uses the quote all the time. What Buffalo Bill says to his victims he keeps at the bottom of a well in his basement.

// Cough up Von and OldEd...we know they're in your basement!
Ok. But just so that we're clear, we have no basement, but a really creepy attic :eek: I think paint would make a fine "permanent" guest in our attic... yes, very nice indeed.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Antonio_B said:
I'd totally get one if it promised not to interfere with my Draft Indicator. :D
POST OF THE DAY!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts