Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Go to/Call Helens in Santa Monica

and speak with Sam. He handled my fitting and did a great job...I went back every month for 3 months afterwords to "dial it in", he was very helpful and I am a better rider for it. I know they carry Lemond, Can'dale, Trek, Colnago, Seven..among others...

Good luck...

·
Registered
191 Posts
I find Helen's to be much more personable then Supergo. I know that pretty much everyone that works there are pretty hard-core riders. Supergo is, to me, just a big chain type store...

Every since I pick up my last ride at Helens, I have used them (almost) exclusivly. Always willing to price match without a complaint. If I need an adjustment, I can ride in and it will be taken care of quikly. And, if feel there are continueing fit issues, Sam has put me and my bike on the trainer to size up the situation.

Good people, good products.

Tell Sam John Brazier sent you...he'll hook you up...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats! I rode a Lemond for about 3 years as my main ride, now it is being converted into a single speed. I love the steel on that ride. I am sure you will enjoy it. Corey is a cool guy too...

Enjoy. jb

PS Helens has a few shops that may be closer to you..westwood, somewhere in the Valley and somewhere along the beaches..(I think)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.