1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
LOL, I can't even imagine living like that. I'll still pick up the occasional piece of trash blowing across a parking lot in front of a store and drop it in the trash can.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
... << hint >> most of us here don't even own a bike, let alone know how to ride one... we just steal snippets from real cyclist's blogs and post them here as our own stories and hope we're not found out << hint >> ...

·
Hold on I'm watching this
360 Posts
Yep thaz howz I rollz, every once in a while I peel my flea infested carcass up from my vomit infused berth to log into RBR and poast somfin snarkey. eff al ya'all intenet beeoth chez. Where d phuck is my jousting lance I feel like going for a ride!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think the whole Black Label-style of bike love is lost on roadies. I don't mean to pour beer in your espresso, but this corner of the bike world is a little uptight. In the rough-around-the-edges MTB world, this type of stuff is more accepted, if not celebrated.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I think the whole Black Label-style of bike love is lost on roadies. I don't mean to pour beer in your espresso, but this corner of the bike world is a little uptight. In the rough-around-the-edges MTB world, this type of stuff is more accepted, if not celebrated.
It is pretty uptight not to want to risk being impaled when you're getting your workout done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.