Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i'm from Medellin, Colombia, i need some help to identify the year of my bike, it is a centurion Le mans RS with the red/white/red pattern with the original shimano light action group, i've searched for the serial number under the bottom bracket trying to identify its year model or fabrication but it doesn't coincide with the patterns that i found on the Sheldon Brown data, someone there that could help me a little? here is the serial number KL590995 View attachment 279290

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like my '85 but if you don't get help here try these guys:
centurionbicycles : Centurion Bicycle Fans
Thanks, based on the color pattern and the Shimano light action group it is about '85, '86 or a '87 but im not really sure, i'm really thinking it is a '86 but it's only a feeling of mine :p.

If there is any expert please help me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a lot of research i find out that it is a '87, based on his components and color scheme. Shimano light action derailers, Sugino gp130 crankset and Sugino bottom bracket, Araya Rims, and off course Frame Tange 2 cro-mo alloy.

So i will hit the road with this good piece of steel, tomorrow i will be uploading some after wash pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.