Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Bike Rental?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  fontarin 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm planning to do a ride from Mission Viejo down to San Diego later this week. I'm going with my buddy who has a road bike and my brother, who does not. He would be ride a trek 3700, a mountain bike with just front suspension. I'm writing because I would like to rent him a bike so that he can keep up with us and not make the ride too long. I'm wondering which so cal bike shops closer to the Mission Viejo area allow you to rent bikes. Thanks to all in advance!!!

#2 ·
Pudzian said:
Hey all, I'm planning to do a ride from Mission Viejo down to San Diego later this week. I'm going with my buddy who has a road bike and my brother, who does not. He would be ride a trek 3700, a mountain bike with just front suspension. I'm writing because I would like to rent him a bike so that he can keep up with us and not make the ride too long. I'm wondering which so cal bike shops closer to the Mission Viejo area allow you to rent bikes. Thanks to all in advance!!!

http://www.aroadbike4u.net/rentals/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.