Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday's weather was looking real good, a predicted high of 60 degress, it's time to ride. It's time to take the new bike out get a good ride in.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A small side trip

Another rider recently showed me this side street that goes up a very steep hill, but I don't have that triple crank for nothing!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Top of the hill

Made it up the hill. This is looking back the way I came out. Now it's time for the real fun, going back down!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Made it to the lake.

I finally made it up to the lake. The view is really looking good today. There was another steep climb up to this point, in a little bit there'll be some more fun flying back down.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Holy Flashback, Batman!

Oh my God, that looks EXACTLY like this road I used to ride all the time out near Micanopy, FL, about 15 miles south of UF. I mean, it is freakin' identical. There's not a 1930s pickup rusting in a ditch about a mile up, is there? Talk about Twilight Zone, yikes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wish I was there

It's like 30 degrees here and windy. It sucks for me but looks great in your favor. Thanks for taking advantage of such a wonderful day and taking pics so that I can remember what it's like to get out and ride! Spring hurry up and get here.....................Justin :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have visited San Antonio for a day or 2 several times (not riding though). It has to be one of my favorite cities in the US (I'm Canadian).

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
Nice- although only in the 30's here. Sigh-- come on Spring hurry up!

:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts