Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried running in my bike socks (DeFeet, Sock Guy, etc.), and the socks slide around in my running shoes too much. I'm most comfortable running in cotton blend athletic socks, but don't want to use those on the bike, and don't want to take the time to change socks in transition of a sprint race. Barefoot is not an option - my feet just aren't that tough.

Can anyone suggest a good sock for running and biking, that may not be quite as thin and slippery as my typical bike socks? Is there a Magic Tri Sock that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
Jim

· Registered
291 Posts
You might try the brand Wrightsock. They make a sock called the double layer running lite. I have used it for both running and cycling and it seems to work well for both. Not too thick for the bike shoes, but thick enough for the running shoe. I get them through Road Runner Sport. They come in various styles, quarter, crew, anklet etc.

· Registered
17 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.