Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,
I am looking for a bike shop that sell Cervelo bike in Boston MA, could not find it online.
Will appreciate if anyone who know can advise.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually did look in Cervelo site and did not find, but I know the site don't include every single shop who have Cervelo bikes

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,564 Posts
I actually did look in Cervelo site and did not find, but I know the site don't include every single shop who have Cervelo bikes
If you're looking for dealers that means you don't know which shops are dealers. How would you know the Cervelo site isn't accurate? Why don't you just get on the phone and call? Or look online at bike shops in that area? Why ask here and wait?

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
If you need any help with fit, size and that sort of thing it'll be well worth your while to drive up to Peabody and go to Fit Werx. Otherwise Wheelworks in Belmont and Sommerville carries Cervelo. Pretty sure no shops right in Boston proper carry the brand.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Maybe he'll luck out, not find any Cervelo dealers and be forced to buy a Seven, or a Firefly, or an IF, or ...

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Maybe he'll luck out, not find any Cervelo dealers and be forced to buy a Seven, or a Firefly, or an IF, or ...
.....or Geekhouse or Honey if you budget isn't up to those three.

I wish I had thought about that when I first decided to get a 'good' bike and bought a stock carbon bike living in Boston. It served me well but not nearly as what several local custom builders bikes would have and in many cases for less money. I could walk to most of these builders but getting a carbon wonderbike from Europe seemed like the thing to do back then. Live and learn.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Slightly off-topic, but I'll ask anyway: traveling to Boston next week from San Diego, CA to see my girlfriend's family. I would love to pick up a nicely-made (quality fabrics, great design on the graphics, etc) jersey from a Boston brand, team, club, etc to have something cycling related from the area. I know it would make her and her family happy. Can anyone recommend great shops that might have something suitable? If not, what are some outstanding bike shops in Boston? We're staying in Davis Square and will be visiting some of the suburban communities where her folks live.

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Slightly off-topic, but I'll ask anyway: traveling to Boston next week from San Diego, CA to see my girlfriend's family. I would love to pick up a nicely-made (quality fabrics, great design on the graphics, etc) jersey from a Boston brand, team, club, etc to have something cycling related from the area. I know it would make her and her family happy. Can anyone recommend great shops that might have something suitable? If not, what are some outstanding bike shops in Boston? We're staying in Davis Square and will be visiting some of the suburban communities where her folks live.
From Davis Square you can walk to Wheelworks. It's just a block or so outside the square. Their jersey's are really sharp but I'm not sure they still sell them.

If you drive up Mass Ave there's Quad cycles in Arlington and then Ride Studio Cafe in Lexington. Roughly 4 and 7 miles from Davis Square. Quad jersey's are pretty nice looking but not so great quality. Ride Studio jerseys are plain looking but super high quality (and price),

In Boston proper there is Landry's on Comm Ave. There are other shops in Boston but I don't think any other than Landry's would be good for your purposes. I think Capo make Landry's jerseys and they look pretty good.

In Newton is Apex Velo. I don't know if they have shop jersey's but it's a great bike shop for looking at bikes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
From Davis Square you can walk to Wheelworks. It's just a block or so outside the square. Their jersey's are really sharp but I'm not sure they still sell them.

If you drive up Mass Ave there's Quad cycles in Arlington and then Ride Studio Cafe in Lexington. Roughly 4 and 7 miles from Davis Square. Quad jersey's are pretty nice looking but not so great quality. Ride Studio jerseys are plain looking but super high quality (and price),

In Boston proper there is Landry's on Comm Ave. There are other shops in Boston but I don't think any other than Landry's would be good for your purposes. I think Capo make Landry's jerseys and they look pretty good.

In Newton is Apex Velo. I don't know if they have shop jersey's but it's a great bike shop for looking at bikes.
Thanks! I'll stop in to Wheelworks and see what they might have.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If interested then I do have some medium club jerseys for sale. However, we are south of boston. See southshorebikers.com for example of the jersey. They are made by DNA.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you need any help with fit, size and that sort of thing it'll be well worth your while to drive up to Peabody and go to Fit Werx. Otherwise Wheelworks in Belmont and Sommerville carries Cervelo. Pretty sure no shops right in Boston proper carry the brand.
I second this. Fit a Werx is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts

FYI Ride Studio Cafe stopped carrying Cervelo at the end of 2012. Nice little shop though.

Edit: Mis read that the topic swapped to jerseys. RSC has a nice vibe- check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts