Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm traveling to Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ next week to visit bikes shops What are other top or notable bike shops I need to visit in addition to this list? Thanks!

1. Landis Cyclery
2. Bicycle Haus
3. Trailhead Bike Cafe
4. Slippery Pig
5. Tribe Multisport
6. Faster
7. Rage

·
Registered
12,061 Posts
I'm traveling to Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ next week to visit bikes shops What are other top or notable bike shops I need to visit in addition to this list? Thanks!

1. Landis Cyclery
2. Bicycle Haus
3. Trailhead Bike Cafe
4. Slippery Pig
5. Tribe Multisport
6. Faster
7. Rage
wow you go to Phoenix and want to see all the bikes hops? This is like a one time opportunity.
Soak up the culture, see the sites.
Connect with the locals, enjoy the cuisine.
Stroll the streets and chill.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow you go to Phoenix and want to see all the bikes hops? This is like a one time opportunity.
Soak up the culture, see the sites.
Connect with the locals, enjoy the cuisine.
Stroll the streets and chill.
It's for business during the day. I'm playing in a Pro Am golf tournament on the weekend, and will certainly be enjoying the cuisine! :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would visit Cooperstown (Alice Cooper fan), but then again you might be playing golf with him in the pro/am........

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Check out The Velo downtown PHX near 2nd St just south of Roosevelt in the Roosevelt row area.

Lux Cafe right next to Slippery Pig is a must go to place to eat/coffee up.

Faster is getting out of retail but still getting rid of stock. Wind tunnel and fittings still happening...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check out The Velo downtown PHX near 2nd St just south of Roosevelt in the Roosevelt row area.

Lux Cafe right next to Slippery Pig is a must go to place to eat/coffee up.

Faster is getting out of retail but still getting rid of stock. Wind tunnel and fittings still happening...
Will check out Lux Cafe! And, thanks for the info on Faster and Velo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts