Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, one of my favorite stores had a fire in their warehouse (says so on their websites). Maybe the community can help them out by ordering from them once they're back up and running.

I'm not affiliated with them, but think this community is generous enough to help a fine organization that has done a great job servicing us.

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, whether people have insurance or not, I suspect it is never an easy thing to get past. I like to think of companies as made of people (rather than a faceless corporation). Regardless, we are all free to chose how to react. I just want to help out a company that has been good to me. That's all.

· Registered
1 Posts
Support these guys!

I know the owner of this company and it was a total loss for them. Even if they have insurance there will be some time before they can get back into business and get stuff out the door. They are great and avid cyclists - the kind of people we all want to work with. There is noone I would rather do business with.

· Registered
2,931 Posts
They're back for on-line stuff, with a new website too. Their inventory at this point is hit or miss, but I just ordered some Fusion2 tubeless tires from them for a great price. Glad to see them up and rolling again.

· Registered
2,931 Posts
Yes, and now they have VIP thingy kind of like Performance, but best I can tell it's free, so I'll get them for even less next time. Another thing I like about BikeTiresDirect is they don't gouge on shipping; $5 ground for me, and I'll get them Thursday. I'm currently unemployed, so every buck counts. :)

· RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,512 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.