Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics from my bike to work. Well, actually everyday is bike to work day. Today I got to take Grace to school and we tried out her new seat. Now that I know it works I can finish painting it and trim it up.

I gotta say, she likes this more than the trailer. Since the Big Dummy is so much longer than my other bike, she can't talk to me as easily from the trailer. However, this way she talked to me all the way to school.

It's cool that she thinks riding a bike to work and/or school is normal.

· Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, they used to call her Cabbage Patch Chris. However, now that she has hair... she looks more like mom than me. Lucky thing too!

· Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
threesportsinone said:
Lucky girl, my dad put a bottom bracket riser on the tandem and made me push him up hills when I was her age.

Just curious, what's the stem on your seatpost for?
I'm going to add a riser bar to the back. That way she can have something to grab onto if she wants too. Hoping to pick up the bar today.

I'll trim it down and probably end up adding some pink Oury grips to it. As you can see, the girl likes pink.

· Failboat Captian
6,559 Posts
Cutenheimer! But in that 3rd picture, her head is on backwards. It looks to be fixed in the 4th picture. The sunglasses maay be hiding the red debbil eyes. You may need to call an exorcist :eek:

· Bacon!
9,193 Posts
The bar idea is good, but I hope it's got some good reach or the poor little thing is going to be praying "Please god make sure daddy didn't eat any burritos or thai food!".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.