Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Failboat Captian
6,559 Posts
We only have bike to work DAY here in the mid Atlantic. Sponsored by WABA (Washington Area Bicycle Association). And for the 6th year in a row, I won't be able to ride on Bike to Work Day. This time, it's going to be raining (which means BTW Day will be a bust, in general terms), and because I have to leave work early and drive 60mi to get to my Nephew's Confirmation.

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
Had it not been for my viral-cold keeping me down, rested, at home, I would have added another 102 miles to the 170 I’ve done so far this month… and then I plan on doing another 102 next week, as well as the week after. And I’m not even in Seattle—I’m in a non-bike-friendly part of the San Jose bay area, choc full o aggrotards in their fullsize SUVs.

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
I live in the Seattle area and my commuting mileage varied between 168-210 a week. I haven't entered any contests, I do it so I can ride my bike and not drive the truck. I may drive tomorrow just to protest the Starbucks Ride Your Bike to Work Day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.