Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· $4000 bike - two bit legs
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else doing the BTC the end of June?? I know of two other RBR members doing the ride. Maybe we RBR members need to meet, have a beer, and have a photo taken to post on this board...put some faces to the names.

FWIW: I'll be the tall redheaded guy riding the black Aegis Victory with Neuvation wheels. I plan to wear my RBR jersey day one - weather permitting.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
PaulCL said:
Anyone else doing the BTC the end of June?? I know of two other RBR members doing the ride. Maybe we RBR members need to meet, have a beer, and have a photo taken to post on this board...put some faces to the names.

FWIW: I'll be the tall redheaded guy riding the black Aegis Victory with Neuvation wheels. I plan to wear my RBR jersey day one - weather permitting.
I'm in....riding 62cm Colnago MXL in Ad-4 (black/white)--probably with a big ugly red saddle bag on the back that I only use for events like this. Not sure what I'm wearing yet but I'll post before the ride. Haven't gotten an RBR jersey yet.

// Photo from last year's Ride the Rockies.

///Actually...let's make this easy...1st day I'll wear the Michelin Man jersey shown below.

· $4000 bike - two bit legs
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So..a bad photo

The only one I could find of me on my bike......OK...so how do I make it smaller?? The photo....this is about the 2nd or 3rd photo I've ever posted. Why are they so big? Oh well...that's my "Llilleheimer Bike Club" jersey that my Mom got me in Europe. I'll wear that one day too.

· Cheese is my copilot
3,885 Posts
If you really want to see one another in a crowd put some flagging/surveyors tape on your helmets so it flows in the wind. Very hard to miss. I like red and white striped myself.

I think the Bicycling Love Forumers do this too, but they're mostly ok people so if you confuse them for RBRers you'll still be fine. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.