Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always amazed at how things turn out. You'd think that after all these years nothing would suprise me.

Well I was suprised at how today turned out.

I've been looking for just the right light for a few days now to get just the right shot of a statue. Didn't get it tonight.

So I was hanging out at the Lincoln Memorial wondering what to do until it was time to meet Miss M. Along came Commuter Guy on his On One. That gave me a few nice shots but I still had some time to kill so I went out to the Memorial Bridge for the sunset.

That worked.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We were heading home for a massage. Alas, it was not to be. We got a call saying she was sick and had to reschedule. :(

So Miss M says, "Let's go!"

So we went.

Turned out fine.

Actually it turned out more than fine. :cool:

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
With all the nipples you two had exposed, why not more beads? Looks like a good time.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We did indeed have a very good time.

OverStuffed said:
With all the nipples you two had exposed, why not more beads? Looks like a good time.
Although it was quite odd riding home with all the beads around our necks (they kept ringing our bells-probably be really good for the MUTs in the next few months).

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
It was great to see both of you on the other side of the lens. That doesn't happen often.

·
my legs hurt
1,012 Posts
MB1 said:
I am always amazed at how things turn out. You'd think that after all these years nothing would suprise me.

Well I was suprised at how today turned out.

I've been looking for just the right light for a few days now to get just the right shot of a statue. Didn't get it tonight.

So I was hanging out at the Lincoln Memorial wondering what to do until it was time to meet Miss M. Along came Commuter Guy on his On One. That gave me a few nice shots but I still had some time to kill so I went out to the Memorial Bridge for the sunset.

That worked.
does anyone know waht type of fenders those dimpled metal ones are? i've been looking for some for a while now.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is a PITA, once.

It is good stuff that you are adapting to work on a good bike. To get it right takes a while (perhaps an hour?).

Once you have done it right they come off and go back on really easily.

MB1
Who doesn't really like working on bikes.
Just 'cause I can do it doesn't mean I like it.
But it is usually better than paying someone to do it worse than you can.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
What size did you get?

MB1 said:
It is good stuff that you are adapting to work on a good bike. To get it right takes a while (perhaps an hour?).

Once you have done it right they come off and go back on really easily.

MB1
Who doesn't really like working on bikes.
Just 'cause I can do it doesn't mean I like it.
But it is usually better than paying someone to do it worse than you can.
Thanks for the info

Len

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
So you two really are together and she just isn't some poor woman you've been stalking with your camera? :). Nice to see you two in the same pic. Nice smiles and nice beads. Looks like you had a lot of fun. But, I was expecting at least one girls gone wild type photo. . .or has it been posted under PG?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts