Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been fairly busy trying to put a business together. Haven't really been taking all that many photos (still been riding a lot though).

I was getting the Jones to shoot so I went in early yesterday.

This is what I got.

· Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Simply. . .wow!!!! I assume the business deals with photos? I'm behind the times here on RBR anymore. Anyway. . .wooowwww!

· remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Mb1

Awesome as always. How long has that been carved into the steps? I had an argument with someone who did not believe that his speech was commemorated there.

Love the chainline shot and the tripod shots. Good luck with whatever your business venture is.
:D

· Power Napper
2,853 Posts
I love ducks.

Something about them always makes me smile.

· Registered
152 Posts
MB1, i live out in burke, va but take the metro bus to the pentagon metro every day. i want to start riding my commuter bike from pentagon to georgetown where i go to school. what is the best way to get out to the bike trail along the virginia side of the potomac? do you know? i looked on the bike map for the dc area but it does not show enough detail.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
brad nicholson said:
MB1, i live out in burke, va but take the metro bus to the pentagon metro every day. i want to start riding my commuter bike from pentagon to georgetown where i go to school. what is the best way to get out to the bike trail along the virginia side of the potomac? do you know? i looked on the bike map for the dc area but it does not show enough detail.
There are actually small/narrow trails that go from the Pentagon parking lot over to the Memorial Bridge and/or the Mt Vernon Trail. They are mostly used by runners who work at the Pentagon but they do exist.

Give yourself an extra 20 minutes the first time you try it and you will be fine (just follow the runners).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.