Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, Arby's 28 today. Wahoo!

I'm dry now from day two of getting completely soaked riding to work. When's this rain going to stop?

Here are a few snapshots from yesterday's soggy commute:

Arby.

Above: Riding into work in the morning, this is right when the big ol' fat rain started coming down...

Above: Riding home from work around 4:10pm.

Above: Atleast the rain was warm...

Above: When busses pass you in the rain the exhaust sticks to you. You can actually see solid particles of crap on your arms and legs.

Above: I wasn't getting any wetter so I stopped in the bank to take care of some business. I left them a nice puddle.

Above: Secure.

Above: Yep, happy days.

·
Premium Member
21,853 Posts
At least it is warm and your commute is all paved.

There are so many trees down on the Capital Crescent trail I am covered with mud from the detours.

I love it!

MB1
Sick Puppy

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
We've had 15"+ of rain since the first of June where I live in NC, but I haven't been caught in any storms yet. I was even able to ride 28 miles on the day that Alberto dropped 7" of rain on our city (Raleigh), but fortunately most of the rain had passed by the time of our weekly Wednesday afternoon ride. Started out with a few sprinkles but it was clear skies by halfway through the ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.