Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys -

Excuse the spamish post, but I could use some bug checking assistance and feedback.

I was asked by the bosses to redo the website for Mr. Page. I decided to use a blog format in order to hopefully entice JP or Cori to do some direct posting during the season, once I show them how easy it can be.

I probably have to give up some features vs. a website, but I think given the nature/use of the site, its a better format.

Only been up for a day, please poke around and give me some suggestions and advise of anything that does not work in your browser, etc. etc. if you dont mind.

Stay tuned for frequent updates once we start racin'.

www.thejonathanpage.com

J

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Jerry,

First, put the link to the site in your post. Since I know that it's thejonathanpage.com, I went over and looked. First, I'm browsing with Firefox 3. The top post/welcome thing is overlayed with all the sponsor logos. That make is neigh impossible to read.

I haven't looked beyond that since I'm about to get in the shower. I rode my cross bike for 4.5 hours today, much of it on trails. I really need a shower.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Jerry - ditto on the firefox

2 other little detaily things - in the links column, Oakley and Cyclingnews were mispelled (misspelt?). I can't spell worth carp so it doesnt bother me, just a detail . . .

SO, when are "Jonathan Page Supporters Club" winter jackets going to be available?

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats odd, it looks fine in my browser, of course I am running the lastest IE as I am on Vista on this machine. Glad I asked.

I will have to install Firefox and try it there. The sponsor logos (which I never used to do) are supposed to be the footer.

Thanks for all the comments!

Jerrt

·
Daylight Fading
1,903 Posts
Same comment about firefox

It's August 4th, fix it already!

BTW, did you end up getting a hold of The Waterboy to get some pics of Jonathan from Fitchburg? Let me know if you didn't. I can gin them up for you.

How many rides have you done this year?

BT

·
p != b
2,303 Posts
jerry_in_VT said:
think i fixed the footer thing.

J
Nope. Still busted in Firefox.

Looks good in IE though... Good Luck making it look ok in Firefox, IE6 AND IE7... (/me hates web development. looked briefly and can't figure out what's wrong though my CSS skills are lacking...)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eyebob said:
It's August 4th, fix it already!

How many rides have you done this year?

BT
32 and counting. going to go ride in the yard with the lights on right now, for Great Glen practice, but I aint counting that one.

I will probably go over 40 by suckerbrook at this rate. But please dont call me a sandbagger.

J-bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.