Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
nothing
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom moved to Washington D.C. last fall. She emailed me these pictures today. I am so jealous of you DC area people. Those trees are beyouteafull!

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
Look in the Commuting and Touring forum. MB1 posted some great shots of the cherry blossoms.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Got two big ones in my front yard. They are beeeyoootiful right now (though the wind and rain the last couple of days have taken their toll a bit at this point--the yard looks like it snowed).

I never thought much of them before, and no WAY would I go down to the Mall to look at the blossoms with the crowds, but the two in the yard are very very nice to have.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Good stuff and definitely check out MB's post. There isn't a stinkin' flower to be seen for 80 miles in any direction over here yet. It's snowing right now. I hate riding in the snow.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I wonder what ever happened to her and that huge nose? Can't say I ever watched the show. To Streisand (sp?) looking for me.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Their beauty...

eagleson520 said:
My mom moved to Washington D.C. last fall. She emailed me these pictures today. I am so jealous of you DC area people. Those trees are beyouteafull!
Is ruined by the jets from National Airport roaring overhead every 30 seconds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts