Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read an article a couple of days ago that said blue cheese is good for you. Something about how they have a certain type of bacteria in them that helps your digestion. The same type that can be found in yogurt. And that we should all have a serving or two every day.

Hmm, I'm going to the market. Be right back...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yeah, it really helps me digest less

il sogno said:
I read an article a couple of days ago that said blue cheese is good for you. Something about how they have a certain type of bacteria in them that helps your digestion. The same type that can be found in yogurt. And that we should all have a serving or two every day.

Hmm, I'm going to the market. Be right back...
After I vomit! Its MOLD people!!

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Kristin said:
After I vomit! Its MOLD people!!
I don't give a damn WHAT it is, as long as it tastes good.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
il sogno said:
Check it out...blue cheese ice cream!!!
Now there's a flavor I could eat a tub of. :)

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
il sogno said:
I read an article a couple of days ago that said blue cheese is good for you.
How about if you stick a big mess of greasy french fries under the cheese? That's still healthy, right? :eek:

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,401 Posts
Love it ....Blue Cheese dressing......The best !

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
mickey-mac said:
How about if you stick a big mess of greasy french fries under the cheese? That's still healthy, right? :eek:

power food........breakfast of champions etc etc

talking about ice cream, rose ice cream is a sensory tweaker, if it's good it tastes exactly like it smells which causes some sort of synaptical cross firing.......good stuff

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Oh yeah

svend said:
power food........breakfast of champions etc etc

talking about ice cream, rose ice cream is a sensory tweaker, if it's good it tastes exactly like it smells which causes some sort of synaptical cross firing.......good stuff
I had some rose-pedal stuff from India. Its really messed up. It was way too strong though.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,401 Posts
What's the difference between blue cheese and any other cheese. It's all milk that went bad.

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
svend said:
There's an asian market up the street from me. Mickey Mac might know it - it's the 99 Ranch Market. They have a great ice cream section. There's avocado ice cream, jack fruit ice cream, durian ice cream.

The funny thing is that I don't think the guy who stocks the section knows any english cause the little plastic price tags are all upside down. :)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
il sogno said:
There's an asian market up the street from me. Mickey Mac might know it - it's the 99 Ranch Market. They have a great ice cream section. There's avocado ice cream, jack fruit ice cream, durian ice cream.

The funny thing is that I don't think the guy who stocks the section knows any english cause the little plastic price tags are all upside down. :)
durian is supposed to be really stinky and nasty.

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bocephus Jones II said:
durian is supposed to be really stinky and nasty.
I had a durian shake once at a Vietnamese place here. It was pretty good. Kinda custard-ly tasting. 'Cept every once in a while you'd come across a bit that tasted like burnt rubber. :)

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Yeah baby! and Bacon and sour cream!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts