Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
3,317 Posts
They're pretty nice bikes. They get their frames from Taiwan, from a company called Trigon (at least the RC4). My friend is riding one right now. He likes it. It's not super light, but a nice bike for the price. Just FYI, the RC4 is one of last year's Trigon models. Trigon has since upgraded their line. The RC6 is quite nice and very light. Up close, I was very impressed. Overall, nice bikes, but don't pay anywhere close to retail.

· Banned
3,317 Posts
If you can get an RC6 with DA for around 3k, I'd say go for it if it fits you. The best thing to do is ride several bikes and see which one fits you the best. Remember the old cycling adage, "If the bike don't fit, pass on it."

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see thats why i am kinda shying away....

i wanna get an rc4 but cant test ride it cause the guy is located in georgia i think

i guess i could go to a bike shop that has one but there arent many in my area

thanks

· Registered
839 Posts
FYI - I hear that Blue is possibly going out of business.

· Registered
103 Posts
when I test road mine, I rode a TCR C2 first, felt small..... Hopped on the Blue, size was much better, first time I pushed hard on the pedal I could feel it accelerate. very stiff feeling....... Now I wish I had more time to ride it....... Gotten the MTB bug really hard again......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.