Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like there are two dealers in Oregon: Full Cycles in Corvallis and Galen Cycles in Roseburg.

Does anyone here have experience with any of these guys? I'll be purchasing a Race Master SLX01 or Road Racer SL01 in Mid July. As a pretty new road rider I'm looking for a good LBS who can walk me through every step of the process...

(I'm not interested in dealers outside of OR because I'd have to pay sales tax, so anyone in the WA area is out of the question for me).

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like Full Cycles. They are easy to talk with and are pretty candid. They have a good relationship with a lot of the OSU race team as well.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Universal Cycles sell BMC. I used them for on line stuff with great service. The have a store in Portland.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MarvinK said:
Do people still buy BMC bikes?

They look cool, but both price and performance aren't impressive.
what do you mean? this would be my first serious road bike and i'd like to know everyones opinion on BMC.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I've never heard anything but great things about them. A few of my pro racer buddies say that they are superb bikes. If you can, go ride one if you can and judge it for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.