Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to contact BMC USA? I have a couple of questions to ask. I tried the email contact on the BMC website and have not gotten a response, it's been over a week. Not getting the warm fuzzies about customer service.

Thanks, Norm

·
Registered
857 Posts
He has not been that active on the forums for a little while now. Perhaps he no longer works for BMC?

Also, I found it strange that the BMC booth were being shady about who he really was when I was at Interbike last fall.

Contacting a BMC dealer is the best way. Actually I work with an authorized dealer now so PM me if I can help.

·
Registered
265 Posts
He has not been that active on the forums for a little while now. Perhaps he no longer works for BMC?

Also, I found it strange that the BMC booth were being shady about who he really was when I was at Interbike last fall.

Contacting a BMC dealer is the best way. Actually I work with an authorized dealer now so PM me if I can help.
He's already left BMC. He was a very helpful fellow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Guys,

BMCUSA is no longer an active account on RBR. However, feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll be around to ramp up the participation from BMC's end.

Also, our US specific customer service email is [email protected] and our customer service phone number is 800-819-4262. We're happy to help you out though keep in mind that our dealers can answer the majority of your questions!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.