Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a presentation of BMC at my local bike shop in Kayl (Luxembourg) last Friday... This company is one gem among the myriad of European bike manufacturers. Since I was more interested in the road steeds I was a little bummed out that they did not bring a TT-machine but the SLC01 in naked carbon... whoa boy... made up for it.

I really liked the presentation and can only recommend to anyone checking the market for a new steed to give BMC a chance. Swiss technology at its best... and sexiest.

Humble opinion of a cycling pervert

·
Registered
7 Posts
LSchoux said:
I went to a presentation of BMC at my local bike shop in Kayl (Luxembourg) last Friday... This company is one gem among the myriad of European bike manufacturers. Since I was more interested in the road steeds I was a little bummed out that they did not bring a TT-machine but the SLC01 in naked carbon... whoa boy... made up for it.

I really liked the presentation and can only recommend to anyone checking the market for a new steed to give BMC a chance. Swiss technology at its best... and sexiest.

Humble opinion of a cycling pervert
BMC makes some great stuff. They are really pushing the envelope on design . I am looking @ the SLT01 ... SLC01 is a little too much for the budget.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shifty said:
BMC makes some great stuff. They are really pushing the envelope on design . I am looking @ the SLT01 ... SLC01 is a little too much for the budget.
I've bee TREK-ing my way around since I started cycling again 4 years ago, last year I got me something SPECIALized too... but the SLC01 is probably the way to go. I quizzed one of the guys about the nano-Carbon technology that BMC uses and I am just blown away by the concept behind it.

New bike in 2007.... BMC has made the top of the list right now. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts