Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Me too. What even sucks worse is it's a day off for the TDF, so I can't even follow the ticker.

I need to order more vinyl today. I also need to figure out how to go 45 miles to get the cat and still get my daughter to gymnastics at 6pm. Might have to take off a little early.

I need to tweak a program so I don't have to manually process some stuff every month. That should save me an day of having to think every month. That should take up most of today.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I'm actually really busy, but no less bored.

I guess that's why they call it work and I get a pay check at the end of the week.

If I'd do it for free, I'm sure they'd let me.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Somebody was commenting on how nobody in our dep't has a birthday in July, and that we need something to celebrate.

After some exhaustive research, I found out that today (7/21) is National Junk Food Day.

Celebrate accordingly. Already had an almond croissant for breakfast.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Christine said:
Somebody was commenting on how nobody in our dep't has a birthday in July, and that we need something to celebrate.

After some exhaustive research, I found out that today (7/21) is National Junk Food Day.

Celebrate accordingly. Already had an almond croissant for breakfast.
Platy and I both have Birthdays in July. You could celebrate for us.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Were in the testing phase for software so it's fix bug, wait for testing, fix bug, wait for testing. I need to leave in more bugs.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
asciibaron said:
what should i do?
You could start posting on model railroad or ham radio forums.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
No way I'm driving 45 miles to get the cat. If my cat was 45 miles away, I would be a happy man. If she wanted to come home, the best I could do is give her bus fare.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
hmmm, I'm pretty swamped at the office this morning, no time to be bored.

I'm tending to multiple emails regarding a team diving event this weekend, playing Mob Wars on FB, and reading RBR.

good thing it's time to take my morning walk now, I'm exhausted from the effort.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Christine said:

Ah! That explains the new Coke machine at work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts