Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys- I'm riding a Leukemia fund raising ride in NH on 5/22, and my road bike connect looks like its falling through.

Is there anyone who would like to make a swap for the weekend? My single speed 29er for your road bike? Good oppurtunity for someone looking to try the moutain biking thing out (or the singelspeed thing, or the 29er thing).

---OR---

Does anyone know a shop in the greater Boston area offering road bike demos?

The ride includes 22 miles of climbing to 3k feet, and I don't think I can hack that on a singlespeed. I'm 5'10, 31" inseam. Thanks in advance for any help! -Brendan:)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Bunter said:
Hey Guys- I'm riding a Leukemia fund raising ride in NH on 5/22, and my road bike connect looks like its falling through.

Is there anyone who would like to make a swap for the weekend? My single speed 29er for your road bike? Good oppurtunity for someone looking to try the moutain biking thing out (or the singelspeed thing, or the 29er thing).

---OR---

Does anyone know a shop in the greater Boston area offering road bike demos?

The ride includes 22 miles of climbing to 3k feet, and I don't think I can hack that on a singlespeed. I'm 5'10, 31" inseam. Thanks in advance for any help! -Brendan:)
If I were around, I'd be willing to help you out. Sadly, I'm not. I hope you find a bike though. Where exactly is the lukemia ride located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.