Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 19.99 from Amazon. Awesome piece of equipment, high-strength stainless steel. You can probably find smaller multitools, but it's flat, so it doesn't add bulk. I'm not affiliated with the seller in any way, but this seems like a quality piece of equipment, so I thought I'd share.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
It's 19.99 from Amazon. Awesome piece of equipment, high-strength stainless steel. You can probably find smaller multitools, but it's flat, so it doesn't add bulk. I'm not affiliated with the seller in any way, but this seems like a quality piece of equipment, so I thought I'd share.
The Park MT-1 "dog bone" uses less space in your saddle wedge-pack, provides 15% more torque at 4.3 inches long versus 3.7, weighs less at 43 grams versus 92, and costs less at $10.76 from Amazon and $6.93 from REI.

There's no Phillips screw driver, although with derailleur adjustment screws having a cross-slot you don't need one.

Line Metal Iron Beige Tan

·
I love to climb!
2,045 Posts
I have something similar. It's an origin8 product, so you can get it at any bike shop. And I think retail is only around $20 to start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts