Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use these shorts? If so which ones?
I have a buddy that swears by them, I was thinking about trying a pair but would like more than one opinion. My rides are generally 30 - 80 miles 3 days a week. something comfortable and durable is what I'm looking for.
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have used Boure shorts for 2 years. I have tried many different brands in the past and so far these are the best I have used. I prefer the Pro shorts chamois. I have 3 pair of the Pro and 3 of the Elite. I ride between 5 and 6 k miles/year. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very comfortable chamois

I have used Boure Pro shorts for several years. Very comfy, good fit. The only change I would make to them is a heavier lycra. They use 6oz in the Pro, and 8oz in the Elite. I think I would prefer the heavier fabric in the Pro, but keep everything else the same.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
I was down in Durango last summer and picked up a pair of the pro's. Went for a ride up to Silverton the next day in them. Very comfortable. Picked up another pair before I left town. Had been riding PI's for years and those have been relegated to the back of the closet or MTB rides.

·
J24
434 Posts
Since getting Boure' Pros 2 years ago, I've given away or sold my other shorts and, I've just ordered a pair of their Elites.
Very comfortable, well made and durable, and probably the best customer service I've experienced.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a pair of Boura Pro Bibs. They are without a doubt the best shorts or bibs I have owned. Mine are red and have not faded after 15 or 20 washings (just got them for Christmas). I am getting another pair.
Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts