Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comfort, support, and they don't tighten up around my massive thighs when I sit down.

What took me so long to try these?

joe

·
waterproof*
41,610 Posts
wait till you try the mostly lycra sport short liners like basketball players wear. bye bye inner thigh chafing.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I don't know why you waited so long Joe. We have been telling you here for along time the virtues but you chose to ignore the wisdom of the Lounge! The liners are the bomb!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Creakyknees said:
wait till you try the mostly lycra sport short liners like basketball players wear. bye bye inner thigh chafing.
this^^^

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Creakyknees said:

I used to wear compression shorts when I played rugby, so I'm assuming what you're talking about is somewhere in between what I'm wearing now and my old compression shorts.

joe

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
pics or it didn't happen

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
Love Commander said:
I've been trying to justify buying another pair of the Smartwool boxer briefs. Holy crap, I love those things.

I think you just did (justify the purchase, that is)...

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,351 Posts
Boxer briefs, like triathlons, are merely for people who can't make up their minds.

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
Creakyknees said:
they are pretty much amazing...indeed.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
thedago said:
Those spandex like euro/boxer shorts are awesome. Supports the package, keeps the twins from practicing their bungie jumping, and super stretchy when needed.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
What're you going to do when they start to look like two figs that were tied between two horses going opposite directions?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
lemonlime said:
Boxer briefs, like triathlons, are merely for people who can't make up their minds.
^^^^^this^^^^

probably one the most uncomfortable clothing i've ever worn after about 20 minutes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts