·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
Try eBay.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
I would but not sure what version they are so don’t know what to look for
Type in "hudz campagnolo chorus hoods" and see what comes up.

Reactions: Suddabym

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,985 Posts
Any Ergopower hoods should do. But white is a terrible choice for maintenance. Like white bar tape.

Reactions: Lombard

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Any Ergopower hoods should do. But white is a terrible choice for maintenance. Like white bar tape.
No more stupid than thumb buttons.

Oh wait, did that come out outloud?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
Agreed. The saying goes that handlebar tape and hoods should match the saddle, the saddle should match the tires and the tires should be black.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Agreed. The saying goes that handlebar tape and hoods should match the saddle, the saddle should match the tires and the tires should be black.
Dems da rules.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
No rules. Just common sense.
But... you quoted the rules. Without an appropriate reference I might add, LOL. Maybe I’m wrong but I think this is straight from the Velomanati.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
But... you quoted the rules. Without an appropriate reference I might add, LOL. Maybe I’m wrong but I think this is straight from the Velomanati.
I wasn't aware that was from Velomanti and I'm not about to look it up for varification. I've seen those "rules" and the whole thing is just silly.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I wasn't aware that was from Velomanti and I'm not about to look it up for varification. I've seen those "rules" and the whole thing is just silly.
It’s intended to be silly.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
It's Rule #8

...white is a terrible choice for maintenance. Like white bar tape.
Contrary to The Rules, WHITE IS PRO. Dirty white bar tape connotes a bike that's been ridden, and ridden hard.

"To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave." -Primus

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
I’m getting red ones to match my seat and the bike is mainly red and so is my helmet and I’ve already ordered new red bar tape if that’s ok 😄
My statement was purely from a practicality point of view. Something that your hands touch, your butt touches and the ground touches will show dirt very quickly.

As far as helmets and clothing, I like lighter colors as they are more visible and don't absorb heat from the sun's rays as easily. My helmet is bright yellow.

But hey, it's your bike so do as you wish. Just be safe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts