Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently using the yellow SwissStop pads that came with the brakes. These are compatible with either carbon or aluminum rims and performance is OK on alum but I was wondering if I would get better performance with other pads as I will be using alum rims only on this bike. I understand that any 2000 or newer campy compatible pads will fit.

· Registered
54 Posts
does anyone know if the yellow pads that come with the Zero's are lighter than most pads, or are they pretty standard. i have had mine for about a year now and am looking to replace. it sounds like the green are the way to go. i am using mine of a set of Ksyrium Premiums...

· Registered
8,000 Posts
nkrax said:
does anyone know if the yellow pads that come with the Zero's are lighter than most pads, or are they pretty standard. i have had mine for about a year now and am looking to replace. it sounds like the green are the way to go. i am using mine of a set of Ksyrium Premiums...
Same weight. If you don't ride in really wet condtions, Swiss Stop Blacks are great. Green is for really wet weather and ceramic rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.