Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maan, what a great stage! The drama, the injuries, the breakaway, the escape, the Kessler attack, the GC shake-up. This stage had it all!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/tour06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/tour06/tour063/2

Bravo, bravo Kessler. That is a man with a lot of heart. Great job too to t-mobile with rogers, mazzoleni and sinkewitz who were all up front and appeared to slow the peleton down. This hesitation helped Kessler secure the win.

My heart goes out to the injured contenders.

fc

·
Self-Banned
16,907 Posts
francois said:
Maan, what a great stage! The drama, the injuries, the breakaway, the escape, the Kessler attack, the GC shake-up. This stage had it all!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/tour06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/tour06/tour063/2

Bravo, bravo Kessler. That is a man with a lot of heart. Great job too to t-mobile with rogers, mazzoleni and sinkewitz who were all up front and appeared to slow the peleton down. This hesitation helped Kessler secure the win.

My heart goes out to the injured contenders.

fc

That was definitely a great show of tenacity by Kessler to throw down the move and making it stick after his effort yesterday. Nice team tactics from T-Moble. Certainly a strong finish for Rogers. Too bad he hasn't shown himself to be a better climber.

·
Registered
789 Posts
T-Mobile

Coot72 said:
Kessler made a great move on the Cauberg. Nice! He's not the strongest rider, but he had the best tactics and the willingness to go for it. A+!
My congratulations to a tough rider that outwitted all in a stage win full of drama and pizzazz. This win is certainly welcome by sponsors and fans alike. Did you like that "slam dunk"- victory gesture with his arms after crossing the finish line?

·
MTBR Super Mod'
272 Posts
Kessler rocked. After yesterday I was totally delighted for him today. Great stage indeed love it. Looking forward for the next stage too..

Tour de France 2006 = Great already in these early stages.

·
MTBR Super Mod'
272 Posts
Kessler rocked. After yesterday I was totally delighted for him today. Great stage indeed love it. Looking forward for the next stage too..

Tour de France 2006 = Great already in these early stages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.