Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not me...the dog. Somehow she broke her knee so she will be laid up for 4 weeks. She is only 7 months old so it must be tough for her. They had to give her morphine at the vet. The first pic is of her in my son's bed before the trip to the vet. The next two are post vet. She looks like an addict in the first of those. The last pic is of her on the floor with her two favorite toys and her drool. She won't be playing with the toys for a while.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Aww, poor puppy. Ya gotta feel bad for her, but at the same time the cast looks so cute! ;)

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Nice touch with the Pooh blanket. Almost made me go "oh so cute".

While the dog's all doped up, you might want to stage one of those "here's what happens to you when you get drunk and pass out at a frat party" pictures.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Poor puppy! How did she break her knee?

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Wow, poor puppy. Although, it is fun to watch how fast they adapt to the cast and run around with that thump, thump, thump, on the floors. My dog became an expert at taking out vases, lamps, and potted plants without so much as being tripped up when she broke her ankle (or whatever the first major joint is on a dog - can't remember).

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snapdragen said:
Poor puppy! How did she break her knee?
We have no idea. We throw some toys around and she runs, then slides on the tile to get them. Sometimes she hits a wall, but I never thought she hit hard enough to do that.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ridgetop said:
Wow, poor puppy. Although, it is fun to watch how fast they adapt to the cast and run around with that thump, thump, thump, on the floors. My dog became an expert at taking out vases, lamps, and potted plants without so much as being tripped up when she broke her ankle (or whatever the first major joint is on a dog - can't remember).
She is much better today. She was very happy to see me when I got home from my hike. She tried to jump up on our bed and didn't make it though. She got a good running start and then I heard a thud which was her body hitting the bed. I have to go out again so she will have to go in her kennel this time. She has already done a lifetime's worth of damage in the 6 months we've owned her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts