Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From their website
http://www.brooksengland.com/press/

This will probably get moved......I was shocked.

(edit: I had to pull the pic since nudity is a no no, but follow the link and you will find it there. It's the one with the naked woman. -- hoo)

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Len J said:
From their website

I just made a poster of that ad.......

//looking seriously at getting a brooks saddle now......I like to support companies that do creative/thought provoking ads.......

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoo????

Len J said:
From their website

(edit: I had to pull the pic since nudity is a no no, but follow the link and you will find it there. It's the one with the naked woman. -- hoo)
There was no frontal nudity................I didn't think it was that Riske'

I underestand.

BTW, The link is about halfway down next to the Lady saddles.

Len

·
gazing from the shadows
27,224 Posts
Personally, I see no problem with nudity of a tasteful sort, such as the pic you posted. But I think the showing of butts and boobies (even sans nipples) is best done through a link... at least that seems to be the way things have been done on the site before my time.

Besides, why post a small version when the large one you can link to is SOOOoooo nice?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I wanna know what her sign says.:eek:

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny......

snapdragen said:
I wanna know what her sign says.:eek:
That was the second thing I thought of....:p

Len

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
kpcw said:
Studied the photo much I have. Notice the kewl girl leather braclet on the right wrist, notice the braided hair which comes backwards in hippy fashion and notice, of course, the peace tattoo. Hmmm...

Whatever the poster says, as a card-carrying Rep*blican...it makes me want her even more :)
It will never work out kp, she's got that peace sign on her butt. She's a libby. :p

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Saddle-up!

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Len J said:
That was the second thing I thought of....:p

Len
I noticed that she was running that cool Brooks leather bar wrap, I wonder what brand and model of bike that was?

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
dr hoo said:
The original, in the pdf, is a very large and sharp image... so I hope you used that.

yep, even the hi-rez had some bad jpg artifacts but luckily I know how make that stuff disappear....poster came out sweeeeet!.......

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
colker1 said:
can you make a poster out of 1.5mb? i thought you needed more size.

it all depends if you are a show-er or a grow-er.........

that 1.5mb pdf was a 21.5x29.2 image at 118dpc but with some serious jpg type artifacts, hence the small size. After fixing those, I'm able to make a photographic print 68cmx93cm
that looks almost as good as the original......btw, the chica was photoshopped into the background......still a great image regardless

no hay problemas......

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
dr hoo said:
Personally, I see no problem with nudity of a tasteful sort, such as the pic you posted. But I think the showing of butts and boobies (even sans nipples) is best done through a link... at least that seems to be the way things have been done on the site before my time.

Besides, why post a small version when the large one you can link to is SOOOoooo nice?
come and see the violence inherent in the system! i'm being repressed!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts