Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dumb and Dumber

Critics n movie buffs will cringe.....This movie pulled me outa a funk after getting outa military life..Watched it when it came out....went back the next night to watch it again. The soundtrack is pretty good as well. It is on tonight and hopefully some will understand Carrey might be genius. Forget about the political BS....the dude is funny.:D

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Critics n movie buffs will cringe.....This movie pulled me outa a funk after getting outa military life..Watched it when it came out....went back the next night to watch it again. The soundtrack is pretty good as well. It is on tonight and hopefully some will understand Carrey might be genius. Forget about the political BS....the dude is funny.:D
It's all a matter of taste. And if a work of art, whatever my opinion of it, did someone good at a difficult time of life, I applaud that. So here's to Dumb and Dumber, and to Jim Carrey, too. And I'm glad you got through that.

But as for taste, I really never liked Carrey much (and long before I ever heard anything about his politics). Something about his style and personality always rubbed me the wrong way.

But, diff'rent strokes . . . .

·
Proud luddite
7,232 Posts
That movie makes me laugh every time I watch it. Yes, it's totally stupid, moronic, raunchy, etc., etc. But it makes me laugh so I like it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts