1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
I just shot vomit out both nostrils.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Aaagh! My eyes! They are blind! The fact that he's overweight doesn't make it any better, if the word "better" is appropriate in this context at all. :eek:

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
rogger said:
Aaagh! My eyes! They are blind! The fact that he's overweight doesn't make it any better, if the word "better" is appropriate in this context at all. :eek:
well, he did warn you guys, moreons. :rolleyes:

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
That's what you get...

for posting screen shots, Scotty.

Someone was bound to break into your "personal" photo cache. And you need to lay off the Superdawgs if you're gonna go sheer. :eek:

·
Registered
396 Posts
whatever happened to the Peter Pan dude???

dr hoo said:
The only thing doomed is your eyeballs if you click this link.

Work safe, in that there is no nudity. Not safe in a biker fox kind of way... except moreso.

http://www.scottybunny.com/scottypics.html

I wonder how many of these suits the guy has?
Anyone ever see that one? Lived in Florida I think. Made these Peter Pan and page boy outfits, even wore them to work... freaky dude.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
lets_ride said:
for posting screen shots, Scotty.

Someone was bound to break into your "personal" photo cache. And you need to lay off the Superdawgs if you're gonna go sheer. :eek:
Damn! Now that's just wrong... bustin' on the guy's Superdawg addiction like that.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
well, he did warn you guys, moreons. :rolleyes:
Yeah well, it's like "don't click this button". You just have to click it, don't you? If I were in control of the nucular arsenal, the world would be a smoldering chunk of charcoal slowly roasting the moon by now. :rolleyes:

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
KenB said:
Damn! Now that's just wrong... bustin' on the guy's Superdawg addiction like that.
Nope. I'm just giving him some tough love. Scotty2Hotty has acknowledged his weight problem and he is trying to do something about it. :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
overweight tranny......

oh no...thats nasty.......but i wanna get those hooker shoes for my girl...that'd be hot!

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
rogger said:
Yeah well, it's like "don't click this button". You just have to click it, don't you? If I were in control of the nucular arsenal, the world would be a smoldering chunk of charcoal slowly roasting the moon by now. :rolleyes:

Actually it's like "Sniff this. Does it smell rancid to you?"

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Coolhand? Is there something you'd like to share with the group?:D :eek: :D ;) ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
jtolleson said:
Actually it's like "Sniff this. Does it smell rancid to you?"
That one always gets me. :eek:

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
snapdragen said:
Coolhand? Is there something you'd like to share with the group?:D :eek: :D ;) ;)
LOL- ain't me. Honest.

This is my Bunny Suit O' Doom

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
lets_ride said:
Nope. I'm just giving him some tough love. Scotty2Hotty has acknowledged his weight problem and he is trying to do something about it. :D
The first time when I got fat, I was eating those fatty hamburgers, fries, and all that.
That's why I'm gonna do something about it right now.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
KonaMan said:
Anyone ever see that one? Lived in Florida I think. Made these Peter Pan and page boy outfits, even wore them to work... freaky dude.
I thought I saw somewhere he actually got married.......nah, that's gotta be wrong. But he does have his own Bunnysuit of doom....

PeterPan

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
let me guess, you always fall for the "pull my finger" jokes too.
Don't be absurd. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts