Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....I have had better days. Was 20 miles into my ride and what do ya know hit some glass a punchered...well that is ok because I have a spare and co2. Well changed the tube and went to inflate. The co2 came out so fast froze the tube and it exploded. Well I am about a mile away from a bike shop so lucky me I thought....took the carbon soles shoes off...and the nice new socks and began to walk.....well long story short burned the crap out of the bottom of my feet they are swollen and can hardly walk on them....

Need suggestions for care of burned soles of my feet.....

Kevin

· Misfit Toy
23,437 Posts
ksfacinelli said:
Need suggestions for care of burned soles of my feet.....

Kevin
Geez. I'd treat it like a sunburn. Asprin, maybe cool packs on your feet. Aloe Vera for the burn.

· Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Yeah, I agree. Maybe soak them in cool water.

Next time, (hopefully never) take the liners out of your shoes, hold them on your feet, and put your socks on over them. This will give you a pretty good measure of protection. You'll ruin your socks, but so what? At least you'll be able to ride again & your feet will be OK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.