Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to do this double this past weekend, but I was called away for a funeral and couldn't attend. Anyway's when I got back I asked some of my riding friends how it was and out of the 6 I talked with, 5 had only bad things to say. ( 2 got DQ'ed for not having legbands, but they were well lit and met all laws ). I would like to know if there were others who did this ride and get some feedback on what they thought of the ride.

·
Tourist
989 Posts
did it 2 years ago, it's fine. Debbie seems to be serious about enforcing the leg bands, that's a good thing. Besides, for people who forget theirs, she sells some for something like 5$ at the start. And she's a lawyer so she knows her stuff :)

Pierre

Dysfunctional ******* said:
I was going to do this double this past weekend, but I was called away for a funeral and couldn't attend. Anyway's when I got back I asked some of my riding friends how it was and out of the 6 I talked with, 5 had only bad things to say. ( 2 got DQ'ed for not having legbands, but they were well lit and met all laws ). I would like to know if there were others who did this ride and get some feedback on what they thought of the ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts