Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is common knowledge. I can't find info in the SRAM insructions. The little black buttons at the piviot points on the shifters move to an in and out position. Pushed out shifting seems quicker and quieter, in seems like a harder shift. Maybe it's my imagination, and it's subtle. It's also something I found on the net, so I know it must be true...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kdub said:
I thought that button is to adjust the shift lever closer to the handlebar for people with smaller hands.... Or there is another button???
No those are allen screws under the hoods, these are external. I'll post some pictures later.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, those are in a different place. I'm talking about where the arrow is. It pushes in and out.

I actually found a video on cyclo-coach site reviewing the red system

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: Imagination...Probably. I really need to stop drinking and IV drug use prior to riding.
Mook On Cyclocoach.com, reported similar findings, but facts are facts once you see the anatomy. Wierd thing is that they push in and out like they SHOULD do something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.