Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I also tried to contact BWW a week ago regarding tech questions on their in-house line of rims and hubs. I got a funky answering machine message and didn't hear back from emails. They have built wheels in the past for me that were a good set and I was pleased wiht the performance. Although not hearing from them "kinda" concerns me, I threw caution to the wind and ordered a set of ultegras with mavic rims. This Friday will be one week the order was placed. Hopefully there still in business and lacing up the wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
As i indicated I purchased a set awhile back and it was a quality build. There was a hub problem in which I couldn't get parts for so I had to move onto another wheel, hence my tech questions regarding their hubs and rims for a future build. I made the decision to go with ultegra hubs and mavic rims which are pretty standard and I didn't need any tech questions answered. I've received other info indicating they are in business and still producing wheels so i decided to go with them knowing they may not communicate as well as other companies might or what i would desire. Prior to this post I received a "quantum view"email from UPS indicating shipment is being arranged and I should have the wheels soon. Hope this answers your curiosity!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to clarify, i stand corrected. I was sent an email from BWW via roadbikereview. I logged on and noticed in my private email i received a message from BWW to discuss my questions. Thanks Chris - appreciate you help and response!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.