Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, someone knows where I can buy a caad 9 with liquigas color, bike and/or just frame

did you see that somewhere?? used or new

thanks

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You might be able to find in a system six instead of Caad9, check with Starnut.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Toona,
I like that frame! Love the green. Are there more available like it?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Not too bad.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
We all know Cannondale offers a different product line in Europe and you can't order a frame over the web.

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
zamboni said:
We all know Cannondale offers a different product line in Europe and you can't order a frame over the web.
Yeah. That sucks that European color schemes are not available domestically. I imported a pair of Cannondale Octopus pedals from france because the silver colored ones were not available in the US. With shipping, I think I paid more for them then for my DA 7810 pedals. :aureola:

CHL

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I prefer the 7810 pedals over the last version 7800 which is on my back up Caad 9.

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
zamboni said:
I prefer the 7810 pedals over the last version 7800 which is on my back up Caad 9.
Second that as well Zamboni. Tried 7800 and returned them. Went back to my old Look pedals. Switched to 7810 when they came out and love the new design. They feel far more stable than the 7800 or the Look that I used for many years.

CHL

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I had them for three years and jump on the 7810 when Shimano released the new version, I also have the Speed play for my Cycleops stationary trainer, not a big fan but it's easy for the wife.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.