Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know the difference between caad 9 and system six. But I can buy a used caad 9 (400 miles) = 500$ frame and fork

or a system six (1200 miles) 850$... just frame and fork... and I would like to know if I can see a big difference between these frames... the difference is 350$$, it's not huge.. but with 350$ I could buy a better wheelset..... ?? what do you think

·
Registered
571 Posts
shotojs78 said:
Hi, I know the difference between caad 9 and system six. But I can buy a used caad 9 (400 miles) = 500$ frame and fork

or a system six (1200 miles) 850$... just frame and fork... and I would like to know if I can see a big difference between these frames... the difference is 350$$, it's not huge.. but with 350$ I could buy a better wheelset..... ?? what do you think
I asked a similar question in the Cannondale form section, I am looking at the same two bikes. I have had a couple of responses, but would like to hear more about this, hope you get some answers.

BTW I am after a 60cm System Six or CAAD 9 frame set, PM me if you can help.:thumbsup:

cheers

Ralph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.