Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
weigh 17 lbsis heavy right now,i will change to sram red soon, and add a fsa kforce light seat post, after thatwould weigh around 16lbs

·
Registered
506 Posts
where you bought your bb30 caad frame??

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
hendrick81 said:
do only the caad9-5 frames come with the bb30?
If you're talking about a prebuild bike, even the CAAD9-5 isn't available in BB30. You have to order the CAAD9 BB30 frameset, which is available in the same two color options as the CAAD9-5.

-Chris

·
Registered
83 Posts
RoadBikeVirgin said:
If you're talking about a prebuild bike, even the CAAD9-5 isn't available in BB30. You have to order the CAAD9 BB30 frameset, which is available in the same two color options as the CAAD9-5.

Ya i was talking about the prebuild bikes, Cause i ordered the caad 9-6. If the only thing i was gonna get extra by getting the 9-5 was the 105 over tiagra, i would rather save a couple hundred dollers, ride my tiagra components to the ground, then upgrade to "sram rival", but if the caad9-5 came with the bb30 frame also, then i would not of been a happy camper right now..

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
hendrick81 said:
RoadBikeVirgin said:

Ya i was talking about the prebuild bikes, Cause i ordered the caad 9-6. If the only thing i was gonna get extra by getting the 9-5 was the 105 over tiagra, i would rather save a couple hundred dollers, ride my tiagra components to the ground, then upgrade to "sram rival", but if the caad9-5 came with the bb30 frame also, then i would not of been a happy camper right now..
Believe me I understand, and that's exactly where my mind was. I wanted Rival, and I also wanted the Hollowgram cranks - that's the way I went (had to get the bb30 frameset, then start acquiring parts).

I think you made a great choice, and I hope you're loving your bike :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
How do like you 3t seatpost, is there fine adjustment in it? I hate my control tech post because I can't level up my seat because the way it adjusts. Good looking bike, what's the weight after the red upgrade?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
fatfrog02 said:
That looks awesome.

What size is your bike?
That's a 52cm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts