Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website or a book or something that would let some one know how many calories things have in them in reality such as like a hamburger you grill or a meal you eat at a restaraunt or anything like that?

if there is I would LOVE to know,

thanks

marshall

·
Registered
310 Posts
FitDay is a good place to start...it may be a little more of an involved solution than your question indicates, but this is a good place to go to get a general idea of calories in certain items but also to keep track of your daily intake and output.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check out calorieking.com for looking up foods (includes restaurants) and fitday.com is great for tracking calories although hard to consistently keep updated.

I just use nutrition labels and calorieking to find calories, and then use an excel spreadsheet to track daily/weekly/monthly calories, etc.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,787 Posts
GolfDog said:
Check out calorieking.com for looking up foods (includes restaurants) and fitday.com is great for tracking calories although hard to consistently keep updated.

I just use nutrition labels and calorieking to find calories, and then use an excel spreadsheet to track daily/weekly/monthly calories, etc.
Most restaurants also have calorie information on their website... the chains, anyway. One look at the McD's, Burger King or Taco Bell calorie information sheets and you won't want to order anything from there ever again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.