Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these? Are these as comfy as shimano DA hoods? The campag hoods on mine are wearing out (not in:blush2: ) would like to replace them with the white hudz. I'd appreciate any comments on comfort and wear.:)

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Campag12 said:
Has anyone tried these? Are these as comfy as shimano DA hoods? The campag hoods on mine are wearing out (not in:blush2: ) would like to replace them with the white hudz. I'd appreciate any comments on comfort and wear.:)
Sofet yes. The fit is not as good as the OEM. I carry these called Far and Near. Excat fit and feel of OEM Campy.
The HUdz feel form the rubber is really nice though.

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking at the white hoods also. How do they look over time? Nice ride by the way.:thumbsup:

DIRT BOY said:
Sofet yes. The fit is not as good as the OEM. I carry these called Far and Near. Excat fit and feel of OEM Campy.
The HUdz feel form the rubber is really nice though.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Campag12 said:
I'm looking at the white hoods also. How do they look over time? Nice ride by the way.:thumbsup:
My Far and Nears hoods are still wehite as new. My tape is really dingy. The Hudz rubber is a bit softer, but get dirty very fast and it's hard to clean. Overall fell might be a tad better, but fit and staying clean is bad.

Notice the fit difference:

Oh, thanks! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.