Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 185 lbs (max) .. Is there a weight limit on these . Does anyone around this weight ride on them or have in the past..

PS: this is not a thread on " can i get better or lighter or faster wheels " in this price range ..But will they have a decent lifetime for a rider who isn't 150 lbs

·
Registered
188 Posts
No weight limit on any of the Campagnolo product - however - the company line with regards to rider size has always been:

Campagnolo products are designed with racers in mind. Most racers are around 140-160lbs. If you are above that weight range, you may experience the need for more frequent maintenance.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i beat the living snot out of my low profile campys... i'm only a hair lighter than u...i think u'll be fine.

people around that weight have marvelled at the strength and reliability of neutrons and protons before them AFAIK...

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yanksphan said:
No weight limit on any of the Campagnolo product - however - the company line with regards to rider size has always been:

Campagnolo products are designed with racers in mind. Most racers are around 140-160lbs. If you are above that weight range, you may experience the need for more frequent maintenance.
I have seen this posted before , but it's general and doesn't help me . I have 04 and 08 Zonda's and that statement on the site includes those wheels as well . The strenth and durability has to be some what different across campys full line of wheels. Thats why I need feedback from people who ride um at my weight.. Thanks for the input though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.