Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
Wise...

I bought mine piece meal from Wise, Total, and Texas. I recommend Wise: they price match, give you free shipping and they are prompt and reliable. Believe it or not I received my stuff in less then 24hrs! I think the midwestern distribution center for Campy etc. is not too far from where I live.

Not everyone will have all of the 04 components in yet(e.g., such as the new hallow pin UD chain) or always have everything in stock. Excel probably will have the most in stock at any given time and have fair price that you can use as a guide: you don't want to pay more than Excel's price. When in doubt I get my stuff from Excel. If you research a little and buy indivisual components from a few different places you could save a couple hundred $+ from Excel's price if you are getting the set w/ carbon cranks. I'd say email William at Wise and give him the link to the lowest price site(s) and he'll probably price match. That's what I did. I got my carbon cranks from Texas at a great price but I think that was an exception(don't exactly know what the reason was.) It's worth calling them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts